PPC Management & Campaigns
Building campaigns based on exact targets
Personas and keyword strategy
Our campaigns begin by defining the personas for the target audience and identifying the key markets that will be most beneficial for our client. Through a combination of best practices, research, and competitor analysis, we determine a list of highly-relevant, brand and regional-specific target keywords.
- Target users at multiple buying levels for strong brand awareness and audience
- Different match types and negative keywords attain the right traffic
- Keyword lists evolve as we identify new areas of opportunity
- Keyword performance monitoring to manage keyword usage
Ad copy that reflects who you are
Ad copy development
We develop ad copy that highlights the unique selling points of the business, while maintaining the brand language and embodying your brand experience. We ensure a consistent message and use a variety of ad sitelink and enhanced sitelink extensions in the ad campaigns to ensure that the ads provide easily accessible and relevant information to the consumer.
- Proactively adjusted copy to account for seasonality and new promotions
- Focused ad copy that highlights your value proposition
- Consistent messaging that fits your brand guidelines
Bidding for the right terms
We strategically bid on a variety of relevant demand-drivers to capture market demand of repeat visitors already searching for the brand. We also capture the external demand of “uncommitted” consumers. Digital Panda adjusts ad group and keyword bids as appropriate to ensure that the campaigns are meeting the performance goals.
- We identify opportunities to make bid and budget adjustments
- Bid changes can vary based on many factors
- We can leverage 3rd party bidding tools in key circumstances (eg: retail)
Getting the right message to the right people
When relevant, Digital Panda creates unique campaigns for each targeted language, ensuring that keywords, ad copy, and landing pages are accurately translated to the specific language, and adhere to the nuances of different cultures. We geo-target each language-specific campaign across the regions and markets within which the language is spoken.
- Unique campaigns for each language
- Number of campaigns are dependent on goals
- Bid adjustments are based on ROI goals by market
You can’t change what you do not measure
Analysis and reporting
We know the importance of audience patterns and online behavior when determining the success of online campaigns. We use a combination of information gained through onsite analytics (Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics), SEO monitoring tools (Conductor Searchlight, BrightEdge), and additional available tools (Webmaster Tools, Google Insights, Google Trends) to provide a well-rounded view of campaign efforts.
- We track traffic, bookings, room nights, product sales, revenue and more
- We measure user engagement with onsite metrics such as time spent on site to help
Stay Ahead With Us